Frequently Asked Questions
• Looks good on all body types and flatters all figures.
• Soft, pliable, super light and breathable
• Water-repellant and washable.Please review our suggestions on how to clean.
• Protective, durable and resilient
• Disposable and recyclable
• Made in Paraguay by a family of Women.
How to Clean
For light cleaning, wipe with a damp cloth. For heavier cleaning, wash your suit by hand or gentle machine cycle in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Hang to dry. Do not machine dry. Do not iron!
The Material - DuPont™ Tyvek®
FLYWEAR7 is made of DuPont™ Tyvek® a unique non woven material resistant to fluid penetration that offers an inherent barrier against particles built into the fabric itself. The material does not prevent you from getting covid or any other illness. There are no films or laminates or treatments. DuPont™ Tyvek® is made from 100% high density polyethylene (HDPE) and can be recycled as HDPE. Recycled Tyvek® can be made into products such as automotive parts, packings, outdoor furniture and decking.
Tyvek® defies convention so you can defy the odds DuPont™ Tyvek® are registered trademarks of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.